Returns and Exchanges Made Simple
Exchanges and Refunds.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the original undamaged packaging.
- Please write Exchange or Refund on the outside of the Package.
- All Non UK returns MUST have "RETURNED GOODS - ZERO CUSTOMS VALUE" written on the outside of the packaging as duty and taxes are not applicable for returns.
- Please Don't Return Damaged items before emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we have different procedures in place for these.
Items we do not Exchange or Refund.
Several types of goods we are not able to except as returns. These are for standard Health and Hygiene reasons and include but are not limited to:
- Face Masks or Face Coverings.
- Opened Cosmetics
- Hosiery where the packaging has been opened and / or tried on.
- Earrings for pierced ears.
- Exception. If the item is damaged we will send a replacement.
What we need to process your Exchange or Refund:
2. Why the item is being returned.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Damaged or Incomplete Items:
1. In the case of most Broken, Damaged or Incomplete items simply email us a photo of the problem to email@example.com. (Include your name, address and if possible your Order Number). We will try and sort remotely with the manufacturer / supplier and arrange to have replacements posted.
Require a Different Size:
1. Please return with a note giving us all details we could require. (Your Name - Address - Order Number - Returned Item Size and details of the required replacement.
2. Please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm details of the replacement before you return the item i.e. we have the replacement item, or can get the replacement.
3. You are responsible for your the cost of your return postage but items posted out in exchange are posted out at no extra charge.
1. Once your return is received and inspected we will process a refund.
2. We can only refund by the original payment method. We do not store any payment details so can only refund using the shopify system. This is also a legal requirement of shopify.
3. Refunds can take up to 7 days to appear back in your account (depending on your card company, bank, Paypal etc). We have no control over this.
We can Only refund to the person and payment method used to make the original purchase. These are the only details Shopify stores and allows us to do. Shopify do this to stop stolen card fraud. This does not stop exchanges. If you really have problems here we can exchange for gift certificates.
Return Post Address
230 Fratton Road
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs will only be refundable for damaged / incomplete items / Items with errors / not as described. Please email us in this instance for a free returns label (Requires a Printer)
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refund Processing Time
We always recommend.
Checking your bank account.
Contacting your credit card company
Contact your bank re processing time
If after 7 days you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com