- Colour Blue
- UV No
- Vegan Yes
- Duration Wash Out
- Range Amplified
- Type Hairspray
- PLEASE NOTE : Shipping to UK only on this product.
Want to try a temporary hair colour with some of the best shades from the Amplified range? The Manic Panic Blue Angel Hairspray will transform your locks with an exciting new dose of heavenly colour.
In need of a new colour by are avoiding the hassle of dyeing your hair? Well, Manic Panic Blue Hairspray is here to help you totally transform your tresses with a gorgeous shade of Amplified Blue Angel. Ideal if you're looking for temporary transformations for costumes, parties, events or just a big night out. Our blue hairspray is easy to use and is sure to give some truly striking results. If you've wanted to go blue but what to see what it looks like first then why not try Manic Panic Blue Angel for one night only.
Another use for this coloured hairspray is as a touch-up colour tool for roots and fading hair. If you need your blue hair colour to last that little bit longer then this hairspray is sure to lend you a helping hand when it comes to preserving your colour.
AMPLIFIED HAIRSPRAY FEATURES
- Use For Colour Top Ups or Root Touch Ups
- Works On All Natural Hair Colour Levels
- Temporary Colour Washes Out Easily
- 100% Vegan-Friendly & Cruelty-Free Spray
- Free from PPD, Gluten, Parabens & Ammonia
Add extra sparkle to your temporary hairspray look with the Manic Panic Amplified Stardust Temporary Hairspray. This gold and glitter spray can sit atop your other chosen Amplified colour to emphasise the colour and add some extra glamour.
HOW TO USE
- Perform a patch test to test colour and ensure no irritation.
- Cover up any surfaces you don't want to get stained!
- Shake the bottle thoroughly to get the colour ready.
- Spray approx. 20cm from hair in short bursts.
- Angle the bottle (rather than hold upright) for best results.
- To remove, thoroughly wash hair with shampoo.
Always apply with care and precision. Cover eyes while applying and do not attempt to use on eyelashes or eyebrows. You should always perform a patch test to ensure hair is suitable and skin experiences no irritation. Avoid spraying clothing or fabrics as the colour may stain.
The hairspray comes in a pressurised bottle so must be handled and stored with care. Do not use or store this product near to an open flame/temperatures overs 50°/other sources of heat. Do not break or attempt to open the bottle itself. Keep out of reach of children and do not use on children's hair.
Users with light blonde or fine hair should complete a strand test to test the colour effect and to ensure no staining.
Click to see the Manic Panic Range