Echt etNox Thor´s Hammer Watch.
HAMMER OF THOR
Also called Mjolnir, it is the magic tool of Thor, the Norse god of thunder. To the present day people still carry or wear hammer-shaped pendants. This is often done to show devotion to Thor. In addition it may as well be the effort to be protected by the Norse god.Click to see our range of Echt etNox Jewellery
Material and Design:
- collection: etNox Time
- material: PU strap with alloy case and accessories, stainless steel spring
- size watch: Ø ca. 4,7 cm with closure head
- extra: To activate the battery please remove the stopper from the crown.
- Change of battery only by specialist!
- Water resistant 3 atm (splashproof)
- In general all watches should be protected from water and strong variation in temperature!
Each watch is delivered in an etNox metal box.